Procedure for Vendor Enlistment – Download Here
Vendor Enlistment Form – Download Here
Clarification on Security Deposit for Enlistment with Tamil Nadu Energy Development Agency:
Security Deposit of Rs.50,000/-( Refundable) has to be paid at the time of registration in the form of :
1. Demand Draft favoring ‘Tamil Nadu Energy Development Agency’ payable at Chennai
( or )
Fixed Deposit lien to TEDA drawn on Indian Overseas Bank only
2. Demand Draft favoring ‘Tamil Nadu Energy Development Agency’ payable at Chennai for
Rs. 5000/-towards Enlistment Fee + Rs.2000/- Processing Fee ( Non-Refundable)
Only at the time of claiming subsidy, Bank Guarantee should be furnished based on the monetary value of CFA claim as detailed below:
1. If Central Financial Assistance (CFA) claim is upto Rs.10 lakhs in a financial year – No enhancement of Security Deposit is required.
2. If the CFA claim is above 10 lakhs and upto Rs.25 lakhs in a financial year, irrevocable Bank Guarantee for Rs.1 lakh/- has to be furnished only during the time of claim of CFA.
3. If the CFA claim is above 25 lakhs in a financial year, irrevocable Bank Guarantee for Rs.2 lakhs has to be furnished only during the time of claim of CFA .
* Vendors who apply to TEDA for enlistment should enclose a valid training certificate issued to one of their technicians by TEDA, EDI, MSME-DI etc for the training undergone in respect of installation and commissioning of Solar PV / Solar Thermal systems as per applicability.
* Enlistment application / Renewal will not be processed without a valid Training Certificate.